The Basic Problems of Phenomenology : From the Lectures, Winter Semester, 1910-1911 Paperback / softback
Part of the Husserliana: Edmund Husserl - Collected Works series
This book provides a short introduction to Husserlian Phenomenology by Husserl himself.
Husserl highly regarded his work "The Basic Problems of Phenomenology" as basic for his theory of the phenomenological reduction.
He considered this work as equally fundamental for the theory of empathy and intersubjectivity and for his theory of the life-world.
Further, with the appendices, it reveals Husserl in a critical dialogue with himself.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 180 pages, XXXVI, 180 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 08/09/2006
- Category: Phenomenology & Existentialism
- ISBN: 9781402037887