Gay Rights and Moral Panic : The Origins of America's Debate on Homosexuality Paperback / softback
by F. Fejes
Using the 1977 campaign against the Dade County Florida gay rights ordinance as a focal point, this book provides an examination of the emergence of the modern lesbian and gay American movement, the challenges it posed to the accepted American notions of sexuality, and how American society reacted in turn.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, X, 280 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 09/02/2011
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780230108264