Help Your Child To Read and Write Paperback / softback
Part of the Parents' Guides series
An easy-to-use guide filled with activities, games and advice on how to help prepare children for learning to read and write.
Arranged in sections according to age from birth to age 11, with information on the key skills of each developmental stage.
Includes internet links to literacy websites with information for parents, and games and activities for children.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 19/09/2008
- Category: Advice on parenting
- ISBN: 9780746084434