Comparative Political Theory : An Introduction Paperback / softback
Edited by Fred R. Dallmayr
Political theory has been traditionally confined to the history of Western political thought from Aristotle to Nietzsche, but this limitation is not tenable in a global age.
This text focuses on Islamic, Indian and Far Eastern civilizations, offering readings of classical teachings and contemporary theoretical developments.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 275 pages, XIV, 275 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/05/2010
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230618633