Economic Instruments of Security Policy : Influencing Choices of Leaders Paperback / softback
Governments have at their disposal many economic instruments to promote national security, such as sanctions, foreign aid, international trade, international finance and laws blocking funds for international terrorism.
This book examines the use of theses economic policies and addresses how best to measure their effectiveness.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, XIV, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/03/2011
- Category: Defence strategy, planning & research
- ISBN: 9780230110625