Teaching African American Women's Writing Paperback / softback
Edited by G. Wisker
Part of the Teaching the New English series
The essays in Teaching African American Women's Writing provide reflections on issues, problems and pleasures raised by studying the texts.
They will be of use to those teaching and studying African American women's writing in colleges, universities and adult education groups as well as teachers involved in teaching in schools to A level.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 220 pages, XII, 220 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/09/2010
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230003484