Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning Mixed media product
Essentials of Strength Training and Conditioning is the essential text for strength and conditioning professionals and students.
This comprehensive resource explains the key theories, concepts and scientific principles of strength training and conditioning as well as their direct application to athletic competition and performance.
The scope and content have been updated to convey the knowledge, skills and abilities required of a strength and conditioning professional.
It now offers an expanded ancillary package for instructors with access to a 61- video collection and a test package to assist instructors evaluate students' understanding of key concepts.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 752 pages, 111 illustrations, 425 photographs
- Publisher: Human Kinetics Publishers
- Publication Date: 16/11/2015
- Category: Biomechanics, human kinetics
- ISBN: 9781492501626