Master the powerful tools and features of Tableau 9Deliver meaningful BI visualizations and real-time dashboards to users across your organization-quickly and easily.
Written by an experienced author and certified trainer, Tableau 9: The Official Guide offers step-by-step instruction, best practices, examples, and downloadable video tutorials.
See how to get up-and-running on Tableau, load data, drag and drop components, add graphics and maps, create complex calculations, and distribute dynamic dashboards and stories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 150 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 16/10/2015
- Category: Enterprise software
- ISBN: 9780071843294