Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics Practice Book 7 Paperback / softback
Written by well-respected authors, the Cambridge Checkpoint Mathematics suite provides a comprehensive structured resource which covers the full Cambridge Secondary 1 Mathematics framework in three stages. This Practice Book for Stage 7 provides coverage of the Problem Solving framework, with questions relating to the framework statements highlighted in both the Practice Book and the Coursebook.
It also contains further exercise questions for practice in the classroom or at home.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 31/05/2012
- Category: Mathematics & numeracy
- ISBN: 9781107695405