Ornamental Fishes and Aquatic Invertebrates : Self-Assessment Color Review, Second Edition Paperback / softback
Part of the Veterinary Self-Assessment Color Review Series series
This is a new edition in the Self-Assessment Colour Review series that covers ornamental fish.
It includes 200 colour illustrated cases in random order, as they would be presented in practice.
It presents questions based on each case with answers that fully explore the disease/disorder.
This new edition contains 250 new cases. The book should appeal to candidates preparing for examinations and to practitioners in their continuing education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 236 pages, 366 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Apple Academic Press Inc.
- Publication Date: 31/08/2016
- Category: Veterinary medicine: small animals (pets)
- ISBN: 9781482258868