The Ideology of Tyranny : Bataille, Foucault, and the Postmodern Corruption of Political Dissent Paperback / softback
The book ascribes the late state of paralysis affecting dissent in America to the adoption of a peculiar gospel of divisiveness, which was promoted in the Eighties by importing from France the "theories" of philosopher Michel Foucault.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 257 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XIX, 257 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2011
- Category: Social & political philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230114944