Global Civil Society 2011 : Globality and the Absence of Justice Paperback / softback
Part of the Global Civil Society Yearbook series
Global Civil Society 2011 combines activist and academic accounts of contemporary struggles to promote, negotiate and deliver justice in a global frame without a central authority.
In their engagement with cultural diversity and their networked communication the contributors rethink and remake justice beyond the confines of the nation state.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 240 pages, XV, 240 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/11/2010
- Category: Yearbooks, annuals, almanacs
- ISBN: 9780230272019