Contemporary American Crime Fiction Paperback / softback
Part of the Crime Files series
This highly accessible, lively and informative study gives a clear and comprehensive overview of recent trends in American crime fiction.
Building on a discussion of the immediate predecessors, Bertens and D'haen focus on the work of popular and award-winning authors of the last fifteen years.
Particular attention is given to writers who have reworked established conventions and explored new directions, especially women and those from ethnic minorities.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 233 pages, IX, 233 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 15/10/2001
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780333684658