Based on the idea that creativity and curiosity are fundamental to both art and science, PARS presents their third work in their "Findings on..." series.
It presents works centered around the topic of "Light." Every living organism needs light to live and survive-the body's circadian rhythms, neurological and biochemical processes, they all need light to function.
A collection of fascinating, and sometimes unbelievable, research, this book joins the series after "Ice" and "Elasticity."
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 208 pages, 280 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Lars Muller Publishers
- Publication Date: 01/11/2016
- Category: Other graphic art forms
- ISBN: 9783037784907