Mixed Up Fairy Tales : Split-Page Book Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Nick Sharratt
Part of the Mixed Up series
This fantastic split page, spiral bound book allows the reader to mix and match different combinations of fairy tales with hilarious results.
What would happen if Goldilocks had two horrid stepsisters and fell asleep for a hundred years?
Would she be woken by a hungry wolf or Little Red Riding Hood's Granny?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 15/09/2005
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9780340875582