Complexity and the Nexus of Leadership : Leveraging Nonlinear Science to Create Ecologies of Innovation Paperback / softback
The authors present a new approach to leadership based on findings from complexity science.
Integrating real case studies with rigorous research results, they explore the biggest challenges being faced in fast-paced organizations, and provide a host of concrete tools for leading during critical periods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 213 pages, 10 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 213 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/04/2011
- Category: Political leaders & leadership
- ISBN: 9780230622289