The sixth edition of Urban Land Economics fully update the popular and well-established text examining economics as applied to property.
It clearly shows how economic analysis can be applied to economic problems associated with land and explores ways in which the allocation of land resources can be improved.
Urban Land Economics is an excellent course companion for courses in land and property economics.
This edition has added features including chapter summaries and questions to make it the ideal course companion.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 459 pages, XIV, 459 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 23/10/2003
- Category: Management of real estate, property & plant
- ISBN: 9781403900012