Cambridge IGCSE (R) Spanish as a First Language Teacher's Book Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge International IGCSE series
A flexible suite of resources providing full coverage of the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Spanish as a First Language syllabus (0502) for first examination in 2015. This resource helps teachers support students through the Cambridge IGCSE (R) Spanish as a First Language course.
Tips and suggestions for lesson planning and classroom activities, advice on differentiation, and clear explanations of the pedagogy aims of the coursebook help teachers make the most out of this suite of resources.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, Worked examples or Exercises
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 30/03/2017
- Category: Languages other than English
- ISBN: 9781316632970