C++ Demystified Paperback / softback
by Jeff Kent
Part of the Demystified series
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. Minimal technical jargon, step-by-step discussions, and quizzes at the end of each chapter make this an easy-to-understand guide to C++ programming.
Quickly learn what a programming language is and the anatomy of C++, then jump right into creating your own programs with expert guidance.
Discover functions, objects, compilers, linkers, and much more along the way.
For the fast and easy way to understanding the fundamentals of C++, this is the resource you need.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, 40 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 26/04/2004
- Category: Programming & scripting languages: general
- ISBN: 9780072253702