Couple Therapy : The Self in the Relationship Paperback / softback
by Jim Crawley, Jan Grant
Part of the Basic Texts in Counselling and Psychotherapy series
This book presents students and experienced practitioners alike with an accessible guide on the complex dynamics of the couple relationship.
Combining the theoretical grounding of various psychodynamic fields of thought with vivid case studies, it advises on how to address issues such as domestic violence, affairs and the step-family system.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 192 pages, IX, 192 p.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 27/11/2007
- Category: Sociology: family & relationships
- ISBN: 9781403994905