Jo Brand is one of Britain's funniest and best-loved comedians.
With a sharp eye for the absurd and in her own unique voice, she tells her story for the first time.
What possessed her to become a professional comedian in the cut-throat world of stand-up comedy after ten years as a psychiatric nurse?
How did she deal with late night drunken audiences? From her early years growing up in a small south coast town with two brothers who toughened her up, to emerging on stage as 'The Sea Monster', Jo Brand tells it like it is with wit and candour.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 352 pages, 2 x 8pp col
- Publisher: Headline Publishing Group
- Publication Date: 01/04/2010
- Category: Individual actors & performers
- ISBN: 9780755355259