How to Publish in Biomedicine : 500 Tips for Success, Third Edition Paperback / softback
Getting published is crucial for success in biomedicine.
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced writer, you will find this book has fresh, practical tips on everyday issues.
Based on the authors' successful training courses and extensive experience of healthcare communications, this book will answer your questions and help you to avoid the most frequent problems and pitfalls.
The book is designed to be very practical, and to be used when you are actually writing.
It does not need to be read straight through from beginning to end before you get started.
Instead, just dip into any chapter and you will find a range of tips relevant to the material you are working on right now.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, N/A; 1 Tables, black and white; 2 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/11/2016
- Category: Technical writing
- ISBN: 9781785230103