Fundamentals of the Study of Urine and Body Fluids Paperback / softback
This volume provides the essential theory as well as practice for the study of urine and body fluids other than urine.
It is a concise compendium of information both of a practical as well as a clinical resource for understanding conditions of patients with whom the laboratory analyst has contact.
It informs the reader not only of the how to perform certain tests but also of the why these tests are clinically important and therefore helps in obtaining the best clinical data possible.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 442 pages, 113 Illustrations, color; 10 Illustrations, black and white; XXVII, 442 p. 123 illus., 11
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 12/06/2018
- Category: Medical laboratory testing & techniques
- ISBN: 9783319784168