An Introduction to Geotechnical Processes Paperback / softback
The study of the solid part of the earth on which structures are built is an essential part of the training of a civil engineer.
Geotechnical processes such as drilling, pumping and injection techniques enhance the viability of many construction processes by improving ground conditions. Highlighting the ground investigation necessary for the process, the likely improvement in strength of treated ground and testing methods An Introduction to Geotechnical Processes covers the elements of ground treatment and improvement, from the control of groundwater, drilling and grouting to ground anchors and electro-chemical hardening.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 136 pages, 113 Line drawings, black and white; 11 Tables, black and white; 30 Illustrations, black a
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/12/2004
- Category: Civil engineering, surveying & building
- ISBN: 9780415286466