Recent Advances in Flexible Organic Light-Emitting Devices Paperback / softback
White organic light-emitting devices (WOLED's) are of considerable interest owing to their attractive characteristics and potential application to flat panel display and solid-state lighting source.
Currently WOLED's are the new increasing point in the area of organic optoelectronics due to their high power efficiency.
After a brief overview of the WOLED's operating principles and basic emitting structure, this book presents a review of recent progress in WOLED's structure and materials.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 61 pages, tables & diagrams
- Publisher: Nova Science Publishers Inc
- Publication Date: 17/03/2011
- Category: Laser technology & holography
- ISBN: 9781617288500