Implementing Occupation-centred Practice : A Practical Guide for Occupational Therapy Practice Learning Paperback / softback
This practical text supports occupational therapy students and educators as they navigate the opportunities and challenges of practice learning.
Reflecting contemporary and innovative occupation-centred practice, it sets out a step-by-step guide to using this knowledge across a range of settings.
The clear structure, templates, examples and strategies it presents demonstrate how contemporary theory can be used to inform and guide practice. Implementing Occupation-centred Practice is an essential resource for occupational therapy students during their placement preparation and throughout their placement.
It also serves as a tool for practice educators who are looking for assistance in structuring learning for their students.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 302 pages, 132 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white; 31 Tables, black and wh
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/04/2018
- Category: Occupational therapy
- ISBN: 9781138238480