You will find in this workbook lots of examples with plenty of space for you to write.
You can learn the basics of hand lettering step by step and get started straight away.
You will find a number of sayings, which you can use according to the motto "copy and learn", first tracing the letters and then drawing them yourself.
There is also plenty of blank space for creating your own letters and, of course, an A-Z guide of letters.
Naturally, the more you practise, the faster you will perfect your hand lettering.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 56 pages, b&w illustrations
- Publisher: Tuva Publishing
- Publication Date: 15/08/2019
- Category: Typography & lettering
- ISBN: 9786057834010