On the north bank of the River Ribble lies the city of Preston, the administrative centre of Lancashire.
Despite being granted city status relatively recently in 2002, it has had a long and interesting past as a historic market town.
Local author, Keith Johnson, guides the reader through its streets and shows how Preston's famous landmarks and hidden gems have transformed over time.
With the help of a handy location map, readers are invited on this tour to discover for themselves the changing face of Preston.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 50 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Amberley Publishing
- Publication Date: 09/02/2017
- Category: Local interest, family history & nostalgia
- ISBN: 9781445657653