Debating Social Problems Paperback / softback
Debating Social Problems emphasizes the process of debate as a means of addressing social problems and helps students engage in active learning.
The debate format covers sensitive material in a way that encourages students to talk about this material openly in class.
This succinct text includes activities that promote critical thinking and includes examples from current events.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 300 pages, 67 Halftones, black and white; 67 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 04/09/2018
- Category: Social issues & processes
- ISBN: 9781138309616