Solid-Point Pyrography : An Introduction to the Art of Burning onto Wood Paperback / softback
This book is a beginner's guide to solid-point pyrography, a particular method of decorative burning on wood and other materials.
The solid-point woodburning tool is reasonably prices and easy to use, with a variety of tips for drawing, shading and mark making, providing a quick and cost-effective introduction to this wonderfully creative and enjoyable ancient craft. This book includes 15 simple step-by-step solid-point projects suitable for the absolute beginner. There is also useful information on equipment and techniques, to guide you though every step of the way.
Whether you wish to decorate a wooden bangle or produce a pleasing work of art, you'll find all you need to know to help you achieve your goal.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 200 photographs, 20 illustrations, 4 charts
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 10/10/2019
- Category: Decorative wood & metalwork
- ISBN: 9781784945206