From cocoa beans to factory to shop to home, discover the wonderful world of chocolate!
Read about where cocoa beans grow, what difference fair trade chocolate makes to people, why ancient Mayans were drinking chocolate in the 6th century, how you can celebrate with chocolate, debate if chocolate is good for you, read an interview with a chocolate taster and learn how to bake the perfect chocolate cake.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, full-colour photographs
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 11/09/2014
- Category: Cooking & food (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780750283793