Gender-Class Equality in Political Economies Paperback / softback
Part of the Perspectives on Gender series
Gender-Class Equality in Political Economies offers an in-depth analysis of gender-class equality across six countries to reveal why gender-class equality in paid and unpaid work remains elusive, and what more policy might do to achieve better social and economic outcomes.
This book is the first to meld cross-time with cross-country comparisons, link macro structures to micro behavior, and connect class with gender dynamics to yield fresh insights into where we are on the road to gender equality, why it varies across industrialized countries, and the barriers to further progress.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 296 pages, Following Cities and Creative Class; 18 Line drawings, black and white; 17 Tables, black
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/08/2009
- Category: Gender studies, gender groups
- ISBN: 9780415994422