Kaiserliche Eisenbahn-Bau Kompanie in Western Galicia 1914-1915 : Volume 2 Paperback / softback
Part of the Camera on series
While Poland did not exist as an independent state during World War I, its geographical position between the fighting powers meant that much fighting and terrific human and material losses occurred on the Polish lands between 1914 and 1915.
This second illustrated photo album includes 120 more previously unseen pictures of the Kaiserliche Eisenbahn-Bau Kompanie (Imperial Railway Construction Company), a unit which operated during the early stages of WWI in Western Galicia (now southern Poland).
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 120 b&w photos
- Publisher: Wydawnictwo STRATUS, Artur Juszczak
- Publication Date: 26/08/2019
- Category: European history
- ISBN: 9788365958341