A Workbook of Acceptance-Based Approaches for Weight Concerns : The Accept Yourself! Framework Paperback / softback
This three-part workbook offers a concise and forgiving research- based guide to clients' diffi cultieswith sustained weight loss.
Part 1 is a review of your client's previous efforts at weight control andimage change, as well as information and a review of research to help your client understand whyweight loss might not have worked in the past.
Part 2 contains information and exercises to help yourclient develop a new acceptance of their body and their relationship with food, as well as tools todevelop mindfulness and self- compassion.
Part 3 will help your client identify, experiment with, andcommit to values related to food, appearance, and other important areas of life, tackling troublesomemental and practical barriers along the way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 100 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Halftones, black and white; 31 Tables, black and whit
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/06/2018
- Category: Eating disorders & therapy
- ISBN: 9781138068780