This comprehensive drawing handbook covers all aspects of drawing still life.
Easily accessible and endlessly varied, still life is one of the most rewarding subjects for artists of all ages.
How to Draw Still Life guides you through the process of creating successful still-life drawings, from simple objects to complex compositions and is packed full of useful hints and tips.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: Salariya Book Company Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/01/2013
- Category: Art: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781908973467