As the mutton-skulled swordsman Groo roams about, running into friends (who want to kill him a little) and foes (who want to kill him a lot), he crosses paths with the sneaky Pal and Drumm, with the sneakier Taranto, with the melodic Minstrel and finally with the lovely Kayli, who just wants him to help her locate and reunite with her long-lost father.
Can Groo do even that one little thing right? You'll find out in the conclusion of our epic tale by the award-winning duo of Sergio Aragons and Mark Evanier!
Collects Groo: Friends and Foes issues #9-12.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 112 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Dark Horse Comics
- Publication Date: 09/06/2016
- Category: Comics and Graphic Novels
- ISBN: 9781616559069