Technical Management for the Performing Arts : Utilizing Time, Talent, and Money Paperback / softback
Technical Management for the Performing Arts: Utilizing Time, Talent, and Money is a comprehensive guide to the tools and strategies of a successful technical manager.
This book demonstrates how you can coordinate personnel, raw materials, and venues, all while keeping a production on a tight schedule and within budget.
From concept to realization, through nightly performances, Technical Management for the Performing Arts focuses on the technical and organization skills a technical manager must demonstrate, and emphasizes the need for creativity and interpersonal management of a team.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 224 pages, 31 Halftones, black and white; 33 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/12/2015
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781138910751