Constructing a Personal Orientation to Music Teaching Paperback / softback
Constructing a Personal Orientation to Music Teaching promotes inquiry and reflection to facilitate teacher growth, lifelong learning and a disposition toward educational change.
Strongly grounded in current theories and research in teacher education, the text engages readers in analyzing their own experiences in order to conceptualize the complexity of teaching; involves them in clarifying their reasons for seeking a career in teaching; supports their insights, questions, and reflections about their work; and promotes a reflective, critical attitude about schools in general as teachers are urged to think of themselves as change agents in school settings.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 198 pages, Following Music Guide to Education in Sabon; 15 Halftones, black and white; 12 Tables, bl
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 14/07/2010
- Category: Teaching of a specific subject
- ISBN: 9780415871853