Passing the Torch : Mary Peters Sportswomen who Inspire Paperback / softback
Edited by Mary Peters
Passing the Torch is a series of interviews with established sportswomen across a variety of disciplines, whether in their prime or post competition, and gives a lively insight into their initial motivation, the highs and lows of competing, the physical and mental benefits of exercise and the camaraderie of female sport.
Initiated by Lady Mary Peters, who has inspired a generation of athletes, to help to ensure her passion for sport is passed down to young people for many years to come.
Foreword by HRH The Princess Royal
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 180 pages, over 80 colour photographs and illustrations
- Publisher: Gateway Publishing Ltd,Channel Islands
- Publication Date: 01/10/2019
- Category: Autobiography: sport
- ISBN: 9781902471167