This is the story of little me, from pudgy, awkward child to pudgy, slightly less awkward adult - via school musicals, adolescent angst, stand-up, Shooting Stars, Little Britain, Doctor Who, love, loss, wigs and giant pink babygros. And, in case your attention span is as short as mine, it comes in a handy A to Z format.
So B is for Baldy! (yes, people did shout this at me in the playground), G is for Gay (because I'm an actual real life gay) and I is for Idiot (I was born a berk.
I probably even stubbed my toe on the way out). It will warm your heart, make you snort out loud in public and there's even a catchy song in the middle.
What I'm saying is, please buy this book. It is VERY good. I know I'm biased because I wrote it but it is.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 336 pages, 1c photos throughout, 1 x 4pp full colour plate section
- Publisher: Canongate Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/06/2018
- Category: Individual actors & performers
- ISBN: 9781786892508