Trees & Shrubs of the Trans-Pecos and Adjacent Areas Paperback / softback
First published by the Big Bend Natural History Association in 1988 as Trees & Shrubs of Trans-Pecos Texas, this book is the only keyed guide to the more than 400 species of woody plants native to the Trans-Pecos region and adjacent areas in eastern New Mexico and northern Mexico.
A. Michael Powell has significantly revised and expanded this edition, including nomenclature changes for 62 genera and new distribution information for 60 genera.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 517 pages, 35 b&w photos, 370 line drawings
- Publisher: University of Texas Press
- Publication Date: 30/11/1997
- Category: Botany & plant sciences
- ISBN: 9780292765733