Sport & Tourism: A Reader Paperback / softback
This Reader provides comprehensive coverage of the scholarly literature in sports tourism.
Divided into four parts, each prefaced by a substantial introduction from the editor, it presents the key themes, state of the art research and new conceptual thinking in sports tourism studies.
Topics covered include:understanding the sports touristimpacts of sports tourism policy and management considerations for sports tourismapproaches to research in sports tourismArticles cover a broad range of the new research that has a bearing on sports tourism and include diverse areas such as the economic analysis of sports events, sub-cultures in sports tourism, adventure tourism and tourism policy.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 584 pages, 14 Line drawings, black and white; 72 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/11/2007
- Category: Tourism industry
- ISBN: 9780415426886