Theory of Aerospace Propulsion Paperback / softback
Part of the Aerospace Engineering series
Theory of Aerospace Propulsion, Second Edition, teaches engineering students how to utilize the fundamental principles of fluid mechanics and thermodynamics to analyze aircraft engines, understand the common gas turbine aircraft propulsion systems, be able to determine the applicability of each, perform system studies of aircraft engine systems for specified flight conditions and preliminary aerothermal design of turbomachinery components, and conceive, analyze, and optimize competing preliminary designs for conventional and unconventional missions.
This updated edition has been fully revised, with new content, new examples and problems, and improved illustrations to better facilitate learning of key concepts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 848 pages, Approx. 250 illustrations; Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 26/08/2016
- Category: Aerospace & aviation technology
- ISBN: 9780128093269