Interprofessional Education : Making it Happen Paperback / softback
This text will demystify interprofessional education, showing readers how theory can be turned into practice.
Aimed at those interested in establishing or developing IPE strategies within education and practice settings, it outlines tried and tested approaches, giving a true insight into the successes and outcomes when IPE is implemented.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, 50 Illustrations, black and white; 280 p. 50 illus.
- Publisher: Macmillan Education UK
- Publication Date: 23/10/2009
- Category: Higher & further education, tertiary education
- ISBN: 9780230574472