After a toad lands on his head as he leaves his house one morning, Leo is determined to find out where it has come from and why.
Together with his friend Rosa, he needs to come up with some answers before the angry residents of Upper Dab take matters into their own hands and the toads become toast!
A brilliantly quirky comedy caper with a diverse and inclusive cast of characters.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, Approx. 10 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/03/2019
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781128442