From the crumbly rhubarb-and-cream-coloured cliffs of the Jurassic Coast in the southeast to the surf-stroked craggy coves in the north, across the wilderness and woodland of Dartmoor and Exmoor, and through the verdant valleys and great green grazing lands of the dairy belt - Devon is a county of exquisite contrasts and natural wonder.Whether you're looking for an easy afternoon stroll along the shore, a riverside ramble to an atmospheric country pub or a tor-topping trek on the moors, there's something to suit every boot in Patrick Kinsella's inspiring collection of 40 Devon coast and country walks.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, full colour mapping and photography
- Publisher: Pocket Mountains Ltd
- Publication Date: 25/01/2016
- Category: Walking, hiking, trekking
- ISBN: 9781907025532