UML Demystified Paperback / softback
by Paul Kimmel
Part of the Demystified series
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product. There's no easier, faster, or more practical way to learn the really tough subjectsUML Demystified explains how to read, model, and use UML to create well-structured, stable software products.
This self-teaching guide comes complete with key points, background information, quizzes at the end of each chapter, and even a final exam.
Simple enough for beginners but challenging enough for advanced students, this is a lively and entertaining brush-up, introductory text, or classroom supplement.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 235 pages, 75 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 01/11/2005
- Category: Programming & scripting languages: general
- ISBN: 9780072261820