Excellence in Bilingual Education : A Guide for School Principals Paperback / softback
A collaborative series with the University of Cambridge Faculty of Education highlighting leading-edge research across Teacher Education, International Education Reform and Language Education. Produced with University of Cambridge International Examinations, this is a practical guide to support school principals in the implementation of bilingual education, and to help schools with an existing bilingual programme to evaluate and improve their practice.
This is the first guide to focus on the development and organisation of a bilingual education programme from the perspective of the school principal.
The book suggests how the major stakeholders - principal, teachers, students and parents - can work together effectively as a cohesive team.
Drawing on best practice and research, it includes perspectives from school managers and teachers around the world.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 130 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 00 Printed music items; 00 Tables, unspecified; 00 Tables,
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 05/04/2012
- Category: Educational strategies & policy
- ISBN: 9781107681477