Learning in Organizations : Complexities and Diversities Paperback / softback
Taking a fresh and innovative approach to the complexities and challenges inherent in organizational learning diversity, the authors show that there are no generic solutions.
They argue there is no 'best way' of planning, organizing and implementing learning in relation to the workplace and instead provide context-specific solutions to the dilemmas and issues that diversities present. With an international approach, grounded in theory and incorporating strong practical examples, this book is essential reading for all those studying, teaching or practising human resource development, human resource management or professional education.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages, 11 Line drawings, black and white; 21 Tables, black and white; 11 Illustrations, black an
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 22/12/2005
- Category: Business studies: general
- ISBN: 9780415356046