American Fear : The Causes and Consequences of High Anxiety Paperback / softback
Americans have become excessively fearful, and manipulation through fear has become a significant problem in American society, with real impact on policy.
By using data from 9/11, this book makes a distinctive contribution to the exploration of recent fear, but also by developing a historical perspective, the book shows how and why distinctive American fears have emerged over the past several decades.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 244 pages, 6 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/10/2006
- Category: Social, group or collective psychology
- ISBN: 9780415955423